• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Beautiful Chick Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine


    How To Attract Beautiful Chick Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were a lot of hot girls. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. Childhood flashbacks Routine work fine when I try it. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Tips How To Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: beautiful woman  how to meet women  pick up artist  pick up advice  how to get a girl off  can i get a girl  how to find a woman  can i get a girl  get it girl  neil strauss wife  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll