• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Amazing Women Using Tree Method


    Best Way To Pick Up Amazing Women Using Tree Method

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I was a little changed her mood using Tree Method. Its really helps. I whispering to her ears. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. The girl I was told me she was married. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Things To Say To Get Your Girl Back title=



    Tags: get up girl  tips on how to pick up women  get a girl online  pick up artists  picking up women  how pick up women  lines to pick up women  steps to get a girl  the relevance of non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll