• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Girl Using Isolation Technique


    Pick Up Girl Using Isolation Technique

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. I want to share this story... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There were a lot of hot girls. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was not too special.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I try Isolation Technique - she pecked at it as a kitten. I got lots of kino. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    I Get Nervous Around Girls title=



    Tags: how to find a woman  learn how to pick up women  ways to get a girl back  how get a girl  pua pick up  get that girl  best pick up women  beautiful women quotes  nlp training books  dan bacon  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll