• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Cool Chick Using Freeze Outs


    How To Get A Cool Chick Using Freeze Outs

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This is a little succes story of mine... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of hot girls. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I was able to apply freeze outs and it worked. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Free Women Dating Site title=



    Tags: females using new  chick magnet  using man routine  way pick hot  talk naked man  best girl method  impress using lap  chicks routine  kiss using routine  new dating  times online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll