• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Female Using Wealthy Trick


    Pick Up A Female Using Wealthy Trick

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I've used Wealthy Trick - and she got hooked. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Ca Dating title=



    Tags: how to get a girl fast  can t get a girl  how get a girl  how to pick up women online  how do you get a girl  get a girl to kiss you  beautiful woman  michael lee  public speaking lessons  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll