• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Cool Girl Using Night Game Techniques


    Talk To Cool Girl Using Night Game Techniques

    Before this im was a virgin. I want to share this story... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There were some seats available. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. She become a little nervous, when I applied Night Game techniques, but then relaxed. I went to the toilet and back to her. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    How To Win A Girl title=



    Tags: steps to get a girl  get a girl online  beautiful woman  ib pick up lines  place to pick up women  poem to get a girl back  place to pick up women  milton hyland erickson  mexican woman dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll