• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Cute Girl Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines


    Mypickup Cute Girl Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. At one point I used Boyfriend Destroying Routines and it helped. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Cupid Dating title=



    Tags: get me a girl  using nlp  pick up women in  how to get a girl wet  i can t get a girl  pua pick up  poems to get a girl  get up girl  how to pick up women online  british men dating  alpha male vs beta male  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll