• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Cute Baby Using Just Saying Hi Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Cute Baby Using Just Saying Hi Routine

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Where do I start... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I was a little changed her mood using Just saying Hi routine. Its really helps. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Russian Woman Dating title=



    Tags: flirt beautiful game  mypickup kiss method  pick women game  using duckie  baby frame control  mypickup nipples routine  chick man routine  attract qualification method  keanu jagger  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll