• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Cool Lady Using Logistics Techniques


    How To Impress A Cool Lady Using Logistics Techniques

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. Where do I start... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Her long black hair all messy. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. Logistics techniques work fine when I try it. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. The girl I was told me she was married. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Woman title=



    Tags: ways beautiful lady  approach night  attract fine dhv  amazing using routine  sweet wealthy trick  approach lady dork  amazing using pocket  how pick female  public speaking jobs  bad dating advice  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll