• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Cool Women Using Kino Techniques


    My Pick Up Cool Women Using Kino Techniques

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. Where do I start... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There were a lot of hot girls. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I said: You look great in that dress. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I was a little changed her mood using kino techniques. Its really helps. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. The girl I was told me she was married. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Pickup Girls title=



    Tags: get a girl  get a girl tonight  get a girl  get a girl to like me  get a girl back  learn to pick up women  pick up clubs  get it girl  pick up  mystery pick up  cr james  free nlp course  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll