• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Amazing Lady Up Using Class Routine


    How To Pick Amazing Lady Up Using Class Routine

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. I want to share this story... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I try Class routine - its really work! I whispering to her ears. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. We have a great night in my bed.


    Onlinedating title=



    Tags: how cool routines  how sit  pick outs  find trick  pick backpacker  woman dork  using amog  chick sit routine  how using freeze  lady magnet polar  sexual body language  creepy pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll