• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Pretty Girl Using The Cube Routine


    Pick Up A Pretty Girl Using The Cube Routine

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I try the cube routine - its really work! Her eyes lit up. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    How To Get A Women title=



    Tags: get a girl in bed  how pick up women  pick up method  pick up training  pick up a girl  how do u get a girl  get a girl friend  hot to pick up women  relationship problem  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll