• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Cool Girl Using The Cube Routine


    How To Talk To Cool Girl Using The Cube Routine

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. At one point I used the cube routine and it helped. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Woman Online Dating title=



    Tags: get amazing techniques  pick body techniques  amazing chick routines  girl closing  how meet cute  way pick smile  females new  beautiful wrong  talk beautiful  mc croskey  women pick up  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll