• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Woman Using Dhv Stories


    My Pick Up Woman Using DHV Stories

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were a lot of hot girls. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I've used DHV stories - and she got hooked. I sit in front of her with a smile. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Get The Girl Of Your Dreams title=



    Tags: pick up lines  learn to pick up women  picking up women  pua pick up  i can t get a girl  pua pick up  best way to get a girl  get a girl to kiss you  mean pick up lines  dirty pick up lines for girls  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll