• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Beautiful Women Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine


    Impress A Beautiful Women Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is a little succes story of mine... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I use 'We should get married!' opener. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I try Cold and warm aproach routine - its really work! I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. The girl I was told me she was married. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Best Ways To Get Girls title=



    Tags: beautiful woman  best way to get a girl  tips to get a girl  pick up  women to pick up  pick up training  place to pick up women  get a girl tonight  poems to get a girl  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll