• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Chicks Using Table Waiting Game


    Mypickup Chicks Using Table Waiting Game

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was amazing I can't lie.

    Her long black hair all messy. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I try Table waiting game - its really work! I went to the toilet and back to her. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    How To Get A Girl To Like You Back title=



    Tags: how to get a girl back  how to get a girl wet  pick up a girl  beatiful women  how to get a girl hot  learn to pick up women  poem to get a girl back  speed dating tulsa  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll