• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Women Using Wealthy Trick


    Impress A Women Using Wealthy Trick

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I try to use Wealthy Trick. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    What To Say To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: free how to pick up women  i can t get a girl  how to get a girl back  how to get a girl fast  quotes to get a girl  how to pick up women online  how to get a girl frend  online dating rich men  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll