• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Beautiful Lady Using Negative Attraction Technique


    Pick Up Beautiful Lady Using Negative Attraction Technique

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. At this time I have successfully used Negative Attraction Technique. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said 'No! Not here!'. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    How To Get Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: get a girl to have sex  learn to pick up women  can i get a girl  best pick up women  get a girl friend  pick up clubs  get it girl  using nlp  pick up training  asian pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll