• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Hot Chick Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique


    Best Way To Pick Up Hot Chick Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to an upscale massage/salon place The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She looked so fucking hot.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I use Boyfriend Breaker Technique. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I put my hands to her thighs. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. The girl I was told me she was married. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Can I Get A Girl title=



    Tags: pick up artists  pick up lines  beuatiful women  hot to pick up women  pick up method  place to pick up women  quotes to get a girl  picking up women  supervisory communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll