• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Cool Women Using Nlp Patterns


    Approach Cool Women Using NLP Patterns

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Her long black hair all messy. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I use 'We should get married!' opener. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. After I applied NLP patterns, it can be taken with bare hands. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    American Woman Dating title=



    Tags: get up girl  how can i get a girl  how to get a girl  nlp pick up  using nlp  get it girl  who to get a girl  pick up method  can t get a girl  how do u get a girl  dating a married woman with kids  english language and communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll