• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Cool Women Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines


    How To Approach Cool Women Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. I want to share this story... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There were some seats available. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She looked so fucking hot.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I use 'We should get married!' opener. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I try Boyfriend Destroying Routines - its really work! I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Questions To Get To Know A Girl title=



    Tags: find beautiful negative  using favorite  pick beautiful game  how kiss baby  females routines  beautiful technique  impress hot routine  attract pretty using  local speed dating  business verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll