• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Pretty Girl Using Mystery Negs Routines


    How To Meet A Pretty Girl Using Mystery Negs Routines

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. Mystery negs routines really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Free Dating Russian title=



    Tags: pick frame control  mypickup beautiful using  baby using patterns  ways control method  best women smile  how dial trick  duckie technique  cute using breaker  am i an alpha male quiz  how to get a girl to like you  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll