• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Girls Using Nlp Patterns


    How To Find A Girls Using NLP Patterns

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I use NLP patterns. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I whispering to her ears. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Dating Website title=



    Tags: get up girl  how pick up women  learn to pick up women  nlp pick up  get a girl to love you  pick up mystery  free how to pick up women  hot to get a girl  tonya reiman body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll