• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Pretty Lady Using Dhv Stories Routine


    Get A Pretty Lady Using DHV Stories Routine

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She seems really confident and direct. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. I try DHV stories routine - she pecked at it as a kitten. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    How To Get Sexy Girls title=



    Tags: lady frame control  talk sit  women destroying  dealing shit tests  girl kokology games  how girl storytelling  approach lady naked  attract amazing using  leadership skills book  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll