• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Pretty Girl Using Cocky Funny


    How To Find A Pretty Girl Using Cocky Funny

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. After I applied Cocky funny, it can be taken with bare hands. I whispering to her ears. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Get Out Of The Friend Zone With A Girl title=



    Tags: how to get a girl fast  get me a girl  pick up mystery  how to get a girl hot  women to pick up  where to pick up women  how to get a girl frind  beautiful woman  pick up artist online dating  johnnie savior  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll