• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Cool Girl Using Mysterys Gambit Method


    How 2 Get A Cool Girl Using Mysterys Gambit Method

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is a little succes story of mine... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were a lot of hot girls. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. She giggled. She blushed a bit when I was using Mysterys gambit method, but after this communication has become warmer. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I playing with her panty line. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    How To Get A Girl To Want You title=



    Tags: tips on how to pick up women  get a girl  how pick up women  how do i get a girl  guide to pick up women  beautiful woman  picking up women  how to get a girl  popular pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll