• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Amazing Chick Up Using Nlp Patterns


    Pick Amazing Chick Up Using NLP Patterns

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. This place look more like restaurant. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. NLP patterns work fine when I try it. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Get Girls Dating title=



    Tags: get girl  how to find a woman  pick up lines  best pick up women  pick up advice  get me a girl  pick up artist  how do u get a girl  free how to pick up women  pimp pick up lines  greek non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll