• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Hot Women Using Freeze Outs


    How To Find A Hot Women Using Freeze Outs

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is a little succes story of mine... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I just introduced myself. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. She blushed a bit when I was using freeze outs, but after this communication has become warmer. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Girls That Want To Get Married title=



    Tags: get a girl for sex  beautiful woman  women to pick up  how to get a girl frend  pick up mystery  pick up lines  beautiful women quotes  how to meet  supervisor communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll