• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Amazing Girl Using The Doctor Routine


    How To Approach Amazing Girl Using The Doctor Routine

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. She blushed a bit when I was using The Doctor routine, but after this communication has become warmer. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    How Do I Get A Girl Friend title=



    Tags: hot to pick up women  pick up women online  get a girl to love you  how do you pick up women  get a girl to like you  pick up mystery  to get a girl  learn about body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll