• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Hot Women Using Club Game


    Meet A Hot Women Using Club Game

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was not too special.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. One method that seems Club Game to help me prepare relax her. I went to the toilet and back to her. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    How To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: get me a girl  pick up lines  place to pick up women  how to pick up women online  who to get a girl  pick up mystery  can i get a girl  pick up openers  raising eyebrows body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll