• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Cool Baby Using Isolation Technique


    Impress A Cool Baby Using Isolation Technique

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Where do I start... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I headed to the this club alone. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. Isolation Technique helped me put her into a small trance. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Pick Up A Girl title=



    Tags: pick up women  get a girl for sex  get a girl friend  how to get a girl wet  best ways to get a girl  pick up openers  pick up  tips to pick up women  dating and  non-verbal communication pictures  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll