• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Cute Lady Up Using New Smile Routine


    Pick Cute Lady Up Using New Smile Routine

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I headed to the this club alone. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was not too special.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. She giggled. I advise new smile routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I grabbing her by the arm. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Girls Date title=



    Tags: beautiful women  pick up method  how to find a woman  pick up women in  how to get a girl frend  get up girl  pick up advice  free how to pick up women  public speaking images  dr michael hall  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll