• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Hot Lady Using Dhv Stories Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Hot Lady Using DHV Stories Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is a little succes story of mine... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I advise DHV stories routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I whispering to her ears. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Singles Online Dating Sites title=



    Tags: how to get a girl back  i can t get a girl  hot to get a girl  beautiful woman  how to pick up women online  beatiful women  how do u get a girl  using nlp  speed dating uk  society of pickup artists  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll