• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using Frame Control Method


    Ways To Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using Frame Control Method

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. She brightened up considerably after I used the Frame Control Method. Really work! After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How To Get Close To A Girl title=



    Tags: pick cool new  ways pick 111  pick cute routines  talk using broken  baby easy routine  hot favorite routine  meet girl using  push pull  cool easy  best way women  tips on how to get a girl to like you  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll