• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Pretty Baby Using Amog Routine


    How To Find A Pretty Baby Using AMOG Routine

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Where do I start... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. AMOG routine work fine when I try it. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    How 2 Get A Girl 2 Like You title=



    Tags: steps to get a girl  best place to pick up women  pick up society  get a girl to have sex  can i get a girl  get me a girl  pick up society  how to meet women  marriage russian  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll