• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Women Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method


    Best Way To Pick Up Women Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method

    Before this im was a virgin. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I try to use Magnet with the wrong polar Method. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I tapping her on the shoulder. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. The girl I was told me she was married. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Pick Up Lines To Get Girls Numbers title=



    Tags: get a girl to kiss you  place to pick up women  who to get a girl  lines to get a girl  how to meet women  pick up  lines to pick up women  how to get a girl wet  really bad pickup lines  common body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll