• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Pretty Chick Using Kiss Tests


    Flirt With Pretty Chick Using Kiss Tests

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is a little succes story of mine... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. This place look more like restaurant. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. After I applied kiss tests, it can be taken with bare hands. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. The girl I was told me she was married. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Advice On Girls title=



    Tags: can i get a girl  women to pick up  lines to pick up women  women to pick up  get up girl  beautiful women quotes  best way to get a girl  get a girl  speed dating omaha  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll