• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Hot Women Using The Cube Routine


    How To Get A Hot Women Using The Cube Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She looked so fucking hot.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I advise the cube routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Girls Getting Changed title=



    Tags: how to get a girl fast  picking up women  lines to pick up women  how to meet  picking up women  get a girl for sex  pick up method  guide to pick up women  alpha male traits  sf speed dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll