• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Hot Chick Using Number Close Routine


    My Pickup Hot Chick Using Number Close Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. I want to share this story... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was amazing I can't lie.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. I opened her with some playful facial gestures She blushed a bit when I was using Number Close Routine, but after this communication has become warmer. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. We have a great night in my bed.


    Get A Girls Phone Number title=



    Tags: women pick up  best places to pick up women  guide to pick up women  ways to get a girl  pick up method  pick up society  pick up artist  i can t get a girl  pokemon pick up lines  course in communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll