• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Woman Using Esp Routines


    How To Find A Woman Using ESP Routines

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. This place look more like restaurant. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I try to use ESP routines. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Find Single Women title=



    Tags: how to get a girl  how to get a girl frind  using nlp  how do i get a girl  get a girl in bed  get a girl back  pick up women online  way to get a girl  teenage girl dating advice  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll