• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Hot Chick Using Kokology Games


    Pick Up A Hot Chick Using Kokology Games

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There were a lot of hot girls. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I said: You look great in that dress. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I use Kokology Games. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I tapping her on the shoulder. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Girl Get It title=



    Tags: how do you get a girl  how to meet women  pick up lines  best place to pick up women  tips to pick up women  get a girl for sex  how do u get a girl  dating tips women  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll