• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Female Using Esp Routines


    Ways To Pick Up Female Using ESP Routines

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was not too special.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I try ESP routines - she pecked at it as a kitten. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    How To Get Over A Girl You Love title=



    Tags: i can t get a girl  how to get a girl hot  who to get a girl  get a girl tonight  can i get a girl  tips to get a girl  pick up lines  using nlp  women pick up  bad communication skills  dating advice chat  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll