• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Cool Lady Using Body Language Techniques


    How To Meet A Cool Lady Using Body Language Techniques

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. There was a pretty baby near the bar. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I advise Body Language Techniques. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I tapping her on the shoulder. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Girls Getting A Massage title=



    Tags: learn to pick up women  get a girl in bed  way to get a girl  pua pick up  guide to pick up women  best pick up women  how get a girl  i can t get a girl  learning hypnosis  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll