• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Cool Women Using Broken Ankle Routine


    Find A Cool Women Using Broken Ankle Routine

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There were a lot of hot girls. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. At this time I have successfully used Broken Ankle Routine. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was acting super sexual with kino. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Girls Get Druged title=



    Tags: how do i get a girl  beatiful women  lines to get a girl  mystery pick up  learn to pick up women  how to get a girl hot  mystery pick up  how to pick up women online  non verbal communication advantages and disadvantages  girls online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll