• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Cool Women Using Table Waiting Game


    Ways To Pick Up Cool Women Using Table Waiting Game

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Her long black hair all messy. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. She brightened up considerably after I used the Table waiting game. Really work! I put my hands to her thighs. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    How To Get A Girl Number title=



    Tags: how to get a girl hot  pick up ladies  how to get a girl horny  pick up arts  how to pick up women online  can i get a girl  poems to get a girl  pick up lines  nonverbal communication space  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll