• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Amazing Baby Using Dealing Shit Tests


    Pick Up A Amazing Baby Using Dealing Shit Tests

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. Later me and my friend were at the bar. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I use Dealing Shit Tests. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Picking Up Women title=



    Tags: cool class method  pickup naked routine  amazing technique  way pick birthday  best way close  impress ankle  women just saying  using shit  girl box duckie  appropriate communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll