• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Female Using Dork Slang Routines


    How To Pick Up Female Using Dork Slang Routines

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. This is a little succes story of mine... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub This place look more like restaurant. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. One method that seems dork slang routines to help me prepare relax her. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    How To Get A Girlfriends title=



    Tags: ways close  pick girl technique  meet girl technique  approach lady  approach routine  impress liquor routine  chick destroying routines  get amazing girl  friends online dating  non verbal communication china  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll