• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Amazing Lady Using Night Game Techniques


    How To Impress A Amazing Lady Using Night Game Techniques

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. After I applied Night Game techniques, it can be taken with bare hands. I grabbing her by the arm. I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Women Single title=



    Tags: get a girl to like me  tips to pick up women  beautiful women quotes  pick up woman  how can i get a girl  pick up artist  how do you get a girl  get yo girl  diploma in communication skills  man dating woman  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll