• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Beautiful Women Using Kiss Tests


    Kiss A Beautiful Women Using Kiss Tests

    Before this im was a virgin. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was not too special.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. kiss tests helped me put her into a small trance. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I was already holding her by the waist. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    How Do U Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: beatiful women  get a girl friend  to get a girl  how pick up women  how pick up women  how to pick up women  how get a girl  pick up clubs  how to get a girl  single dating free  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll