• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Chicks Using The Pocket Dial Trick


    How To Find A Chicks Using The Pocket Dial Trick

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table This place look more like restaurant. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was not too special.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. She giggled. The pocket dial trick work fine when I try it. I got lots of kino. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Dating And Women title=



    Tags: lines to get a girl  get a girl to like you  pick up  pick up artists  how to get a girl horny  pick up women guide  how pick up women  can t get a girl  observing body language  brent pua  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll